“MANAGED” HEALTH CARE
Insurance companies and government agencies have managed to insert themselves between the doctor and the patient. As a result, most primary care physicians are pressured to take on large numbers of patients, to rush through countless patient visits, and to dread dealing with insurance hassles. This means less availability for patients, less time with each patient at each encounter, and increasing frustration. Many well-loved, well-established family physicians have even become so disenchanted that they feel pressured to retire prematurely.
With such a broken system, it’s no wonder why it’s often impossible to speak directly with the doctor, why it’s difficult to schedule an appointment, and why patients with complex medical problems often end up being examined and treated by a staff member who is not a physician. Patients often feel they are not receiving the prompt, attentive, proactive care they deserve.
CONCIERGE FAMILY MEDICINE
A “RETAINER” MEDICAL PRACTICE
At Concierge Family Medicine (CFM) we accept no money from insurance companies, large corporations, or the government. We are employed directly by our wonderful patients, so we are able focus all of our energy on them. Our doctors and our staff are committed to providing each patient with an involved, proactive, and overwhelmingly positive health care experience. In our office, we concentrate on early identification of potential health risks, aggressive management of those risks, wellness planning, and patient education.
Our unique approach at CFM makes it possible for us to provide the highest-quality, individualized patient care:
- One annual “retainer” fee guarantees our patients immediate access to excellent care as often as they wish throughout the year.
- We offer comprehensive, personalized medical care. We do not market any “sideline services” such as aesthetic procedures, alternative therapies, or dubious supplements, for additional fees.
- Our patients know that there will be no further charges, so they are more likely to utilize the services available. As a result, they are more likely to do what’s best for their own health. Our patients:
- come in early for minor problems rather than waiting until they become major problems
- return faithfully for recommended followup visits, routine labs, etc
- come in annually for a thorough physical exam
- do not hesitate to call us 24/7 if they have an urgent question
- The fact that CFM accepts only a limited number of patients guarantees that we will always have ample time to give each one the VIP attention they deserve.
- We are “employed” directly by the patients we serve, so we strive to maintain the highest level of service and patient satisfaction.