What Sets CFM Apart?
- At CFM, our single, affordable, all-inclusive fee is all we charge. Period. There are no additional fees, such as individual lab fees, immunization fees, medication fees, etc.
- CFM is completely unique in having father and son physicians, with Dr William Jones’ decades of experience, and Dr Mason Jones’ cutting edge training and decades of longevity.
- Our practice is “home-grown” and “home-operated” by our Austin doctors. We set our own standards of service and care, and we aren’t subject to corporate administrative oversight.
- Having lived in Austin since the early 70’s, both doctors are very well connected to the best facilities and specialists in town.
- Our location can’t be beat- central Austin, at the crossroads of 2222 and Mopac, close to Four Points, Northwest Hills, Allandale, and Tarrytown.
- While most medicine today is reactive, we offer a proactive, office-based practice, with focus on comprehensive care and preventive medicine.
- CFM patients are seen by the doctor, not a midlevel “provider”.
- You’ll often find our waiting room empty, because, by design, our practice is small and intimate. Plus, we run on time.