An Annual Physical Exam is an Essential Part of a Comprehensive Wellness Program
Our doctors strongly encourage all patients over age 40 to have a thorough physical examination every year.
The cost of this valuable service is included in your annual fee, and entails:
- A review of your family’s medical history and your current personal medical history
- A comprehensive examination
- Extensive lab work to screen for many potential problems
- Updating immunizations as appropriate
- Developing and discussing a plan for future health maintenance
- Counseling on risk management, stress, nutrition, and other environmental or lifestyle risks
We will spend at least an hour with you during this yearly exam. This allows us to develop and expand our in-depth understanding of your current health status and any potential health risks.
Following the exam, you will receive all the information you need to safeguard your most precious resource – your good health.
“It’s easier to maintain good health than to regain it once it’s lost.”
Kenneth Cooper, MD